Back for 2022, this challenge takes in the beautiful scenery on the south east edge of the Yorkshire Dales.
The full 100km Yorkshire Challenge is a figure-of-8 route, starting and finishing in Nidderdale, deep in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With 50km and 25km distance options, there’s a challenge for everyone.
How to Enter
Feeling confident in your fundraising skills? Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we’ll cover the full cost of your event place!
100km Challenge: £30 registration fee + £595 in fundraising
50km Challenge: £20 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
25km Challenge: £10 registration fee + £250 in fundraising
Newer to fundraising? Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a lower target.
100km Challenge: £110 registration fee + £330 in fundraising
50km Challenge: £72.50 registration fee + £218 in fundraising
25km Challenge: £45 registration fee + £135 in fundraising
How to sign up:
- Register through the challenge provider
- Choose how you’ll cover your challenge costs – either charity sponsorship or mixed fundraising.
- Choose your challenge distance.
- Finally, when completing your details in ‘Charity Selection’ click ‘OTHER CHARITY’ and search for Teach First.
Why join Team Teach First
The UK’s poorest children have always had to work harder to keep up with their wealthier peers at school. They don't start with the same chances and the inequality continues throughout childhood. It’s not their fault and it isn’t fair.
We know that when we get the foundations right for disadvantaged pupils – great teachers, brilliant leaders and thriving schools – all young people can have the opportunities they deserve.
When you join #TeamTeachFirst, you’re supporting our work to give every child access to a brilliant education. We recruit and train inspirational teachers and place them where they can make the most difference.
Run with us and we’ll provide:
- A Teach First technical running vest
- A training plan
- Our fundraising pack full of ideas
- Dedicated support from our Events Team to prepare for your challenge and smash your fundraising target.
Through your registration you’ll receive:
- 8 covered rest stops
- All food and drink for the duration of the challenge
- Campaign packages
- Medics, marshals, and massage
- Fully signed route
- Medal, a t-shirt, and a celebratory glass of fizz at the finish line
- Shuttle bus and transfers
- Challenge mobile app.